Monday, April 14, 2008

Well were three days from leaving and we had our farewell and was set apart on Sunday. Several friends and family were down for the occasion. Gary out done his self again with great food for everyone. He enjoys cooking and I have no problem with that! It was great to see everyone! Suzanne's talk was fabulous and right in line with the spirit! We have dental appointments on Thursday morning and then we will be leaving. It's hard to believe that the time is finally here. We have been waiting anxiously which seemed to us, to be forever. I understand that there is still snow up at the camp. Suzanne said "what are we going to be doing"? My only answer was training and shoveling snow........I thought that by moving to St. George we would escape the snow task. Oh well, it was just a thought anyway. We will be happy doing anything that the Lord has in store for us. In my talk I stated, that our mission was like a Ham and Egg breakfast...I'll explain...even though the chicken made a sacrifice with laying of the egg, it was the pig that was committed. As we begin our mission, we will be committed willingly to serve the Lord. Well until the next time, May God be with you and yours. "ALL IS WELL"! Gary and Sue