Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The last 2 weeks have been very hectic, I was over whelmed with having to go back for more training on the challenge course. The challenges were very difficult and I was unable to do some of them because I could not drag my body that high up in the tree. Gary on the other hand was truly amazing, he jumped off of 40 feet platforms. We had to take another test which consisted of 42 questions, I was very frustrated at the least and was in panic for fear that I would not pass! We still have not heard the test results. I am having a difficult time wanting to pull myself back up on the 30 ft cable. I lost some of my trust in the belaying system and most of all the height's get to me. The people are starting to arrive in the camp's and we have been working on our challenge course getting every thing ready to go. I think after we receive the first group of girls that we will know a little more what's going on and what to expect. Today we are sitting in our trailer watching the huge snow flakes coming down, just yesterday the sun was shinning and the weather was beautiful. We did not need any more snow to make thing's more complicated for our challenge course! As you all might know, our granddaughter Karlie graduated from Seminary and High School this past week. We were lucky to have attended her Seminary graduation and she sang and it was very nice. We are very proud of her accomplishments! We are also very blessed to have Grandma Lund and Shawn slowly on their road to recovery. (2 broken noses) Some of you may know and some not, that our son in law Shawn was "kicked" in the face last week with a horse. He really got banged up and his face was fractured and broke in many places. The Dr. said, that he was a very lucky young man to have survived the ordeal! He has seen 2 other cases that was not quite as bad as Shawn's and they both did not survive! Who says those Missionary blessing's do not help. All of the Missionaries have been praying and asking constantly about his well being. We have received cards and many prayers from all of them. We have many wonderful friend's here and we think the world of them. We are always invited over to their house's for food, fun and friends. Next week we were invited over for a tail gate dutch oven cookout. Well time is going fast and we hope you are all doing fine. The latest news is the Norseth's will be adding a new addition to their family! (another tail) more hunting partner's for grandpa! Congratulations to them. We love you all, All is Well!